When you have an urgent question, a quick response can make your day. So, what’s a polite way to express your gratitude? Is “thank you for your quick response” sufficient? Or is it overused?
We have the answers to these pressing questions below, as well as a list of synonyms to keep in mind next time you want to say thanks.
Other Ways to Say “Thank You for Your Quick Response”
- Many thanks for the prompt response
- Thanks for getting back to me so quickly
- Thank you for your prompt response
- Appreciate your timely response
- Thanks so much for the speedy reply
- Thanks for your swift reply
- Appreciate the quick response
- Grateful for the prompt response
- Thanks for replying so quickly
- Thank you for your quick reply
- I appreciate your quick response
- Thank you for your fast response
- “Thank you for your quick response” is a grammatically correct phrase that is appropriate to use in business and formal contexts.
- “Many thanks for the prompt response” is a great alternative if you’re looking to maintain a professional tone.
- A more informal synonym is “thanks for getting back to me so quickly.”
Keep on reading to find out more about the phrases we’ve selected as the best synonyms. We’ll explain some of the contexts you can use them in and show you some example sentences.
We’ll also discuss the correctness of the phrase “thank you for your quick response” and provide some variations.
Many Thanks for the Prompt Response (Formal)
“Many thanks for the prompt response” is our favorite example of how to say “thank you for your quick response” professionally.
This phrase is formal and articulate, making it suitable for email communications at the workplace.
“Thank you for your quick response” remains the most effective phrase to use in email exchanges. However, you can make use of our synonym to shake up your language and avoid repetition.
Consider this example of an email exchange to see what we mean:
Many thanks for the prompt response to my inquiry.
I would be delighted to work on that case and will contact James with my notes on the matter.
All the best,
Thanks for Getting Back to Me So Quickly (Informal)
Sometimes, there’s just as much admin to be done in more informal situations, where a rapid response to our queries is essential.
That’s why our favorite informal synonym for “thank you for your quick response” is “thanks for getting back to me so quickly.”
This is a friendlier way to thank someone for their timely reply, and while we wouldn’t recommend using it in a formal work context, it’s perfectly suitable for regular, everyday conversations.
Consider these example sentences below:
Hi, Fred, sorry for the series of anxious texts, but thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly – I was calling to see if this blue light that went on in my car is a problem.
Is It Correct to Say “Thank You for Your Quick Response”?
Although our list of synonyms is helpful, they aren’t essential. It is completely correct to say “thank you for your quick response” when someone has replied to you speedily. This phrase is also suitable for professional settings.
If you’d prefer to use the original phrase, here are a few ways you can slightly alter it to make it match the content of your emails:
- Thank you for the quick response
- Thanks for your quick response
- Thank you for your quick response to this matter
In conclusion “thank you for your quick response” is grammatically correct and sufficiently professional for your formal back-and-fourths with clients and colleagues.
If you still think you could use our list of synonyms for good, bookmark this page to keep it at your disposal!